Pause Films & Photo

Pause Films & Photo

Rob + Wincy. Highschool Sweethearts, Best Friends, Husband & Wife.

We are visual story tellers and our goal is to ‘PAUSE’ time for you in our art bring all the feels back when the photo/film was captured. We will be your ‘Friends with cameras’ on the day and have a super non intrusive and documentary style of photography for 90% of your day. For the other 10%, we like to take the creative control to create some epic portraits.

We have been working in the events and wedding industry for over 15 years and it remains our happy place to this day.


« See all Wedding Ideas & Suppliers

Related Suppliers

Start typing and press Enter to search